Master of Science in Mathematics
Please send all inquires and questions regarding our graduate program to Professor Ilia Zaliapin, Chair of the Graduate Studies Committee.
The links below provide essential information concerning the degree of Master of Science in Mathematics offered through the Department ofMathematics and Statistics at the University of Nevada, Reno. Beyond the content provided on these pages, additional information can be found on the Graduate School website.
- Admission to the graduate program
- Programs of study and Degree Plans
- The Comprehensive Master's Exam
- Career potentials
Important Dates Fall 2014:
- Comprehensive exam date: Saturday, November 15, 10 to 4:30. Lunch will be provided.
- For December 2014 graduation:
- Application for graduation filed on-line by October 1, 2014
- Notice of Completion filed with Graduate school by Friday, December 5th.
- For May 2015 graduation: Program of study filed with Graduate School by Friday, November 21, 2014.