Other Nevada Areas Accuplacer Info
Accuplacer Testing - Other Nevada Areas
UNR will accept Accuplacer scores from the following Nevada institutions:
- UNR will only accept Accuplacer scores one of two ways:
- A email from the Testing Center that is a direct link to the student's scores. Note: Accuplacer requires student's name and birthdate in order to access the link, so please communicate with us before the Testing Center sends the email.
- Scores are faxed directly from the Testing Center. (775-784-1080). The fax MUST be accompanied by this completed cover sheet.
- UNR cut-off scores will be applied to determine placement.
- The Accuplacer test must be current. (UNR "expires" tests every two years).
- Students will have to abide by any and all policies/guidelines/fees set by the other institutions.