Recruit Our Students
There are numerous opportunities for an employer to connect with Mackay students and form relationships that will last beyond graduation. Here are just a few:
Employers can now submit new job listings for Mackay students and alumni via our new submission form.
- On-Campus Interviews: Recruiters may interview students during the Fall and Spring semesters on the UNR campus for salaried full-time and structured internship opportunities. Email Coordinator to set up interviews or get more information.
- Company Information Session: These provide students with an opportunity to learn more about your organization and meet some of your employees. Email Coordinator to set an info session or find out more information.
- Career Fairs and Events: Regardless of your organization's size, fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students.
- Mackay Alumni Networking Event (October 9, 2014): The Mackay School invites alumni and employers to connect with faculty and students in a format that offers both structured and open networking. This reception has afforded students the unique opportunity to strike up a conversation with alumni willing to share their career experiences and make new contacts in their field.
Mackay Networking Event Registration
- Networking Receptions: In conjunction with the university-wide career fairs, these receptions serve as an opportunity to connect with students prior to the fair in a format that offers open networking. It is open to all university students and employers regardless if they are attending the career fair. Email Coordinator to participate.
- Job Submission Form: Our job posting form helps us gather much needed details about your opportunity in order to best share it with our students.
Post a job with the form
- Career Navigator: A NACElink resource allows employers to post job opening to all UNR students.
Post a job with the UNR NACELINK
- School Specific Job Announcements: Targeted email and social media distribution allows for distribution of job announcements to specific Mackay majors.
Send your job announcement to Coordinator
- Bulletin Board: Job announcements and upcoming events can be posted on the student center bulletin board for view by current students.
Send your job announce or event flyer to Coordinator
For more information contact:
Katia P. Albright, M.A., GCDF
Coordinator of Career Development