Recruit Our Students
There are numerous opportunities for an employer to connect with Mackay students and form relationships that will last beyond graduation. Here are just a few:
News & Announcements
Employers can now submit new job listings for Mackay students and alumni via our new submission form.
The Third Annual Mackay Networking Event is on October 9, 2014, but you can register for it today!
- On-Campus Interviews: Recruiters may interview students during the Fall and Spring semesters on the UNR campus for salaried full-time and structured internship opportunities. Email Coordinator to set up interviews or get more information.
- Company Information Session: These provide students with an opportunity to learn more about your organization and meet some of your employees. Email Coordinator to set an info session or find out more information.
- Career Fairs: Regardless of your organization's size, fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 is the College of Engineering Career Fair. Register here.
- The Fall All Majors Career Fair is on Wednesday, October 15, 2014. Register here.
- The NRES-Mackay Career Fair is scheduled for Wednesday, February 11, 2015.
- Mackay Alumni Networking Event (October 9, 2014): The Mackay School invites alumni and employers to connect with faculty and students in a format that offers both structured and open networking. This reception has afforded students the unique opportunity to strike up a conversation with alumni willing to share their career experiences and make new contacts in their field.
Mackay Networking Event Registration
- Networking Receptions: In conjunction with the university-wide career fairs, these receptions serve as an opportunity to connect with students prior to the fair in a format that offers open networking. It is open to all university students and employers regardless if they are attending the career fair. Email Coordinator to participate.
For more information contact:
Katia P. Albright, M.A., GCDF
Coordinator of Career Development