Recruit Our Students
There are numerous opportunities for an employer to connect with Mackay students and form relationships that will last beyond graduation. Here are just a few:
News & Announcements
Employers can now submit new job listings for Mackay students and alumni via our new submission form.
Save the Date for the Spring Career & Internship Fair!
Natural Resources & Enviromental Sciences and Mackay team up to offer a Spring Career and Internship Fair on Wednesday, February 11, 2015. Registration opens in December.
- On-Campus Interviews: Recruiters may interview students during the Fall and Spring semesters on the UNR campus for salaried full-time and structured internship opportunities. Email Coordinator to set up interviews or get more information.
- Company Information Session: These provide students with an opportunity to learn more about your organization and meet some of your employees. Email Coordinator to set an info session or find out more information.
- Career Fairs: Regardless of your organization's size, fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students.
- Thursday, September 25, 2014 is the College of Engineering Career Fair. Register here.
- The Fall All Majors Career Fair is on Thursday, October 16, 2014. Register here.
- The NRES-Mackay Career Fair is scheduled for Wednesday, February 11, 2015.
- Mackay Alumni Networking Event (October 9, 2014): The Mackay School invites alumni and employers to connect with faculty and students in a format that offers both structured and open networking. This reception has afforded students the unique opportunity to strike up a conversation with alumni willing to share their career experiences and make new contacts in their field.
Mackay Networking Event Registration
- Networking Receptions: In conjunction with the university-wide career fairs, these receptions serve as an opportunity to connect with students prior to the fair in a format that offers open networking. It is open to all university students and employers regardless if they are attending the career fair. Email Coordinator to participate.
For more information contact:
Katia P. Albright, M.A., GCDF
Coordinator of Career Development