- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
Through the department's skills-based curriculum, history students learn how to think and write like historians. History faculty teach students to think contextually, read historical documents, and become better researchers and writers.
Courses are offered in African, American, Asian, British and Irish, European, Latin American, and Russian history as well as specialized areas such as American studies, the history of medicine and science, and the history of the American West.
Related Degrees and Programs
- History, Minor
- History, Bachelor of Arts Degree
- History, Master of Arts Degree
- Teaching History, Master of Arts Degree
- History, Doctor of Philosophy Degree
Contact College of Liberal Arts
|Location||Ansari Business Building|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557