Do You Need Animal Studies Training?
The easiest way to decide if you need a animal studies training is to ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I be using animals or animal tissues?
- Will I be doing any animal behavioral studies?
- Does my work include trapping of animals?
- Does my work include any type of handling of the animals?
- If a field study will any animals be impacted or disrupted by my work?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions you will probably need a protocol. If you are planning fields studies of fish, birds, reptile studies, go here to learn how to develop the appropriate protocol. If there is any doubt about training requirements or if you have any other questions, please contact us at (775) 784-4874.