Clear Java Cache - PC
If an online Java application starts behaving unusually, it can be a good idea to clear the cache of temporary files that Java stores (you may want to do this in conjunction with clearing your browser's temporary files).
- Click on the Start button and access the Control Panel.
- From the list of available options, click on Java.
- In the section labeled "Temporary Internet Files" click on Settings...
- Near the bottom of the window that appears, click on Delete Files...
- Ensure that Trace and Log Files and Cached Application and Applets are checked, and then click OK.
- When the window disappears, the cache has been cleared.