MAC Address: PC
Although the screenshots for this tutorial are from Windows 7, the process for all Windows operating systems is the same.
- On your keyboard, press the Win Key and r at the same time to bring up the Run Dialog.
- In the window that appear on the bottom-left of your screen, type in cmd and click OK.
- A terminal window with white text on a black background will appear. In this window, type ipconfig /all and press enter.
- A long list of information will appear. Look for the heading that begins Ethernet adapter (if you are hard-wired into the network) or Wireless LAN Adapter (if you are on the wireless network).
- In the details below that heading, look for Physical Address. The string of letters and numbers next to that is your MAC Address. In this example, the MAC address is 70-B9-0E-08-00-27