Kyocera Copystar: Usage
Once you have received your access code, and the driver and PaperCut client have been installed on your computer, you may start to use the Kyocera CopyStar copiers. There are several features available on these machines: printing, faxing, scanning (to email and USB) and copying.
How to send a print job from your computer to the Kyocera CopyStar.
How to use the Kyocera CopyStar as a fax machine.
How to use the Kyocera CopyStar as a photocopier.
Logging into the Kyocera CopyStar machine
All of the Kyocera functions involve logging in with your 6-digit PIN.
- Login into the PaperCut screen to begin. If the screen is black, press the Power button located on the top-right of the main console.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN in the ID Number box using the keys on the control panel. The number will appear as small stars (*) on the login screen for privacy. After entering the code, press the Log In button on the screen with your finger.
- A bad login will result in a message saying "Invalid Authentication. Please try again."
Information on retrieving your access code is the same as for those who need an access code for the first time.
- After logging in, you may need to select which account you wish to use by pressing on the department name with your finger.
- You will now be able to access all the features of the Kyocera CopyStar machines.