Kyocera Copystar: Usage
How to send a print job from your computer to the Kyocera CopyStar.
How to use the Kyocera CopyStar as a fax machine.
How to use the Kyocera CopyStar as a photocopier.
Logging into the Kyocera CopyStar machine
All of the Kyocera functions involve logging in with your 6-digit PIN.
- Login into the PaperCut screen to begin. If the screen is black, press the Power button located on the top-right of the main console.
- Enter your 6-digit PIN in the ID Number box using the keys on the control panel. The number will appear as small stars (*) on the login screen for privacy. After entering the code, press the Log In button on the screen with your finger.
- A bad login will result in a message saying "Invalid Authentication. Please try again."
Information on retrieving your access code is the same as for those who need an access code for the first time.
- After logging in, you may need to select which account you wish to use by pressing on the department name with your finger.
- You will now be able to access all the features of the Kyocera CopyStar machines.