UNR-WPA: Windows 8 Phone
- In Settings, under the Wi-Fi section, select UNR-WPA from the list of available signals.
- Enter in the following information:
- User name: NetID username
- Password: NetID password
- Validate server certificate: On
- From the list of certificates, choose US, GeoTrust Inc., GeoTrust from the list of options (this is about half-way down the list).
- Back at the credentials screen, scroll to the bottom and press Done. You may receive a warning pop-up. Press Yes.
You will now be connected to the UNR-WPA signal. If you find that you have issues connecting, please see the Wireless Troubleshooting section.