UNR-WPA: Windows 8
- From the Desktop ( + D), double-click on the Wireless Network icon in the system tray at the bottom-right of the screen.
- A menu will appear on the right listing all the available wireless networks. Click on UNR-WPA.
- Click on Connect. If you would like the computer to remember this network, then check Connect automatically.
- Enter in your NetID username and password and then click on OK.
- The computer will then attempt to connect to the wireless network.
- A warning will appear to verify that you wish to connect to this network. Click on Connect.
- Your computer will now connect to the wireless network. You may initially receive a "limited" connection:
After a short wait, you will automatically get a full connection.
If you experience any issues connecting to our wireless signal, please see the Wireless Troubleshooting section.