To configure your computer to access the UNR-WPA signal, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the Start button
- Click Connect To
- Select UNR-WPA and click the Connect button.
- Click Enter/Select additional log on information
- Enter in your NetID username and password. Leave the logon domain blank.
- Click OK
- Again, click on Enter/Select additional log on information
- Click OK to accept the Server Certificate and connect to the wireless network.
- Check Save this network for the future use and click on Close.
You should now be connected to the UNR-WPA signal. If you are having issues connecting, please review our Wireless Troubleshooting tips.