With each update to a Blackberry's firmware, the interface for connecting to a wireless network changes. However, the concept remains the same.
- Go to Manage Networks
- Click on Setup Wifi Networks
- Scan for available networks, and then select UNR-WPA.
- The security settings then need to be altered:
- Security Type: PEAP
- Username: Your NetID username
- User password: Your NetID password
- CA Certificate: AddTrust External CA root
- Interlink security: AUTO
- Token: None selected
- Server Subject: [blank]
- Server SAN: [blank]
- You should be able to connect to the UNR-WPA signal without an issue.
If you have any issues connecting to the wireless signal, please see our Wireless Troubleshooting section.