ResHall Configuration: Mac
Before you can connect to the Residence Hall Network, your Mac must have the correct network settings.
- Open System Preferences from the Dock.
- Under Internet & Wireless select Network.
- Click on the blue arrows to the right of the Location label (at the top of the window) then click Edit Locations…
- Click on the + button and name the location “Reshall”.
- Click Done then make sure Configure or Configure IPv4 says USING DHCP.
- Click Apply.
You should now be able to continue to register your computer on the Residence Hall Network.