Where is the NetID used?
The NetID allows you to access many resources, including:
- Logging into computers around campus
- For example, you need a NetID to log into the computers in the Knowledge Center and general access computer labs around campus.
- Accessing the internet
- Your NetID is used to log into the eduroam wireless network. Additionally, students must use their NetID to register computers and game systems on the wired network in the Residence Halls.
- Accessing academic websites
- Accessing online resources
- You can use your NetID to to access many online resources, such as the library databases on the Knowledge Center website.
New members of the University will not be able to log in with their NetID until they activate it.
You must change the NetID password once every year. If your password has expired, or you have forgotten your password, this section will help.
Visitors to the University may get a NetID for research or administrative purposes. Find out about the application process.