Blacklisting Unwanted E-mail
If you would like to stop a particular e-mail address from getting to your inbox, then these instructions will tell you how to blacklist that address. This method will only affect your personal e-mail account.
- Go to https://mailgw.unr.edu
- Log in with your University E-mail address and NetID password.
- At the bottom-left of the screen, click on Lists.
- From the menu on the left, click on Blocked Senders List.
- From the horizontal menu at the top, click on New.
- A yellow box will appear. Type the unwanted e-mail address in the text box and click Save.
This e-mail address will now be blocked from getting to your inbox. It should appear in your list of blocked senders.