Public Folder Access: Outlook 2010
- With Outlook open, open the Folder List from the sidebar on the left. This may be a small "folder" icon at the very bottom of the sidebar. Alternatively, press Ctrl and 6 on your keyboard.
- At the bottom of the list of folders, click on the small arrow next to Public Folders - [Your E-mail Address].
- In the resulting list of folders, click on the small arrow next to All Public Folders to reveal a list of all available Public Folders.
- You should be able to find and access your Public Folder here (it may be nested inside your department's folder). However, to make it more easily accessible, once you have located it, right-click on the folder and select Add to Favorites.
- You may change how this folder will appear in your list of favorites. Click on Add.
- Your public folder will then appear in your list of Favorites (located above the All Public Folders folder.
If you have any difficulty accessing or finding your public folder, please contact IT Support.