Windows 8 Phone
As the Exchange e-mail server and Windows phones are both developed by Microsoft, connecting one to the other is relatively simple.
- Press on the Gear tile to access your phone's settings.
- Touch email+accounts to view your list of e-mail accounts.
- At the top of the list is Add an account. Press this.
- Select Outlook as your account type.
- Enter in your University e-mail address and NetID password. Press Sign In.
- The phone will then automatically find and configure your e-mail settings.
- To change which items to sync, and how far back to sync them, press on the newly created "Unr" account from your list of e-mail accounts.
- A list of all available settings will appear.