Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Leaving the University

Ending employment with the University of Nevada, Reno is a process that requires the following of an established process. Below is an explanation of the separation process, as well as tutorials to assist you and a link to the Notification website.

Faculty Leave Records should be audited by the department leave keeper. A copy of the leave card/record (not leave requests) should be sent to Human Resources with the separation PAF.

Recommendation for Emeritus Appointment (Provost)

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us