Administrative Faculty Evaluation
Start the Evaluation process: The links below will provide resources for the evaluation process.
- Administrative Faculty Evaluation Workshop Power Point Presentation
- 2015 Evaluation Form
- Competencies for Success
- Evaluation Timeline (Deadlines)
- Governing Policies and Procedures for Evaluation Process
- Evaluation Procedures
- Sample Goal Statement or
- Individual Performance Objective (IPO) Form
- Professional Development Plan Form (Optional)
Performance and Evaluation
- 2015 Administrative Faculty Evaluation [DOCX]
- Academic Faculty Annual Evaluation and Merit Review Form [DOCX]
- Academic Faculty Evaluation Toolkit [PDF]
- Academic Faculty Example Role Statement [DOCX]
- Competencies for Success of Administrative Faculty [PDF]
- Digital Measures [WEB]
Employee Appraisal - Rating Job Elements [PDF]
Classified State of Nevada employee appraisal/performance evaluation job elements.
Employee Appraisal (NPD-15) [WEB]
Classified State of Nevada appraisal/performance evaluation.
Employee Appraisal (NPD-15) Instructions [WEB]
Classified State of Nevada Employee appraisal/performance evaluation instructions.
Employee Appraisal (NPD-15) More Job Elements [WEB]
NPD-15 Classified State of Nevada employee appraisal/performance evaluation additional job elements.
Employee Appraisal Request for Review Response (NPD-15R) [WEB]
NPD-15R Used by reviewing officer when employee requests formal review of their appraisal.
Evaluation Procedures for Administrative Faculty [PDF]
The performance of each administrative faculty member is evaluated annually, in writing, by the immediate supervisor in accordance with the NSHE Code and relevant UNR and Unit Bylaws. The annual period is January 1 to December 31.
- Evaluation Timeline (Deadlines) [DOCX]
- General Comments on the Evaluation Process [DOC]
- General Guidelines for Promotion & Tenure of Academic Faculty [WEB]
- Governing Policies and Procedures for Evaluation Process of Academic and Administrative Faculty [PDF]
Individual Performance Objective (IPO) Form for Administrative Faculty [DOCX]
A thoughtful performance plan will help guide employee efforts throughout the course of the evaluation year. An Individual Performance Objective (IPO) is similar to a “Goal Statement”. The IPO allows the employee and supervisor to engage in performance planning that is specific, measurable, and relevant to the employee’s PDQ and the unit’s goals. The number of IPOs will vary from employee to employee and from department to department.
- Professional Development Plan Form for Administrative Faculty [DOCX]
- Rationale for Annual Evaluations of Academic Faculty [DOC]
- Sample Goal Statement for Administrative Faculty [DOCX]
Work Performance Standards [WEB]
NPD-14 form for Classified staff.
Work Performance Standards - Development Instructions [DOC]
Developing work performance standards and competencies for Classified staff.