X. Resident Dining Facilities
It is expected you will abide by all policies at any Food Service location. To maximize everyone's satisfaction with resident dining, we ask you follow these simple guidelines:
- Meal plan participants must present their ID at each meal.
- Appropriate behavior and attire is required at all campus dining facilities. Shoes must be worn at all times. Inappropriate behavior may result in denial of access and residence hall/university discipline.
- Please help us keep the dining facility neat and clean. It is your responsibility to return your dirty dishes to the designated area.
- You may take all that you want to eat, but please eat all that you take. Only designated take-out meals and ice cream cones may be taken from the DownUnder Café.
- All campus and residence hall policies are in effect in residential dining facilities.