Winter Break Housing
Housing accommodations for the Winter Break (December 22, 2016 to January 22, 2017) will be available at Sierra Hall for an additional cost of $500 (pending approval). Winter Break housing is NOT included in the Sierra Hall semester fees. Current Sierra Hall residents requesting to stay for Winter Break will be accommodated in the their current space. All students who do not currently reside in Sierra Hall will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis based on available spaces in Sierra Hall. For more details and/or to sign-up please visit the Housing Office on the 1st Floor of Juniper Hall or call the housing office at (775) 784-1113.
Things to know:
- Sierra Hall residents will not have access to the building or their rooms unless they request Winter Break housing and pay the fee.
- We understand that students have jobs and other responsibilities beyond classes
- Wintermester is available but you are not required to take classes
- Please remember that all residence hall policies outlined in the Residence Hall Handbook remain in effect during this time period including the ability to check in guests.
- The Downunder Cafe is closed during the Winter Break.
- Food Services will have different hours of operations during the break.