Nye Hall is the largest traditional residence hall on campus; it houses a total of 555 men and women. Nye Hall features lounges on floors 2-7 complete with couches and a TV as well as a laundry room on the first floor.
Nye Hall is co-ed by building with the lounge serving as the connection between the two wings. Every floor has a community style bathroom, separate for male and female residents. Living in a traditional residence hall is a great way to meet new people and build a strong sense of Nevada Pride.
- Traditional residence hall - houses 544 residents - 8 stories
- Co-ed wings with same-sex rooms and separate male and female bathrooms
- Bedrooms and hallway fully carpeted
- Lounges on every floor 2-7
- Laundry and vending facilities
- Front desks open virtually 24 hours/day
- Wired and wireless internet connection in each room
- Free in-room wireless internet
- 2 single, bunkable oak beds with 80" long mattresses
- 2 desks, chairs, wardrobes, dressers, and 1 bookcase
- Window coverings on all windows
- Telephone connection for each student
- Ethernet connection for each student
Room and furniture dimensions
Click to enlarge.
Explore Nye Hall
Click thumbnail to open larger image in new tab.