Apply for a Living Learning Community
What do I need to do to apply for a Living Learning Community?
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Nevada, Reno and, if applicable, the Honors Program
- Apply for On-Campus housing and submit the initial payment (You do not need to wait to be accepted to the University to apply for housing. As soon as you apply for the University and have your NSHE ID, you can apply for housing)
- Meet eligibility requirements for courses - Your high school transcripts and placement exams will be used to determine eligibility
- Fill out our online application for a living learning community
- To be considered, you must become eligible for freshman registration by:
- Making your $250 Advanced Registration payment
- Completing your Advanced Registration Questionnaire
- Students who apply and are eligible for freshman registration will be contacted regarding their eligibility for the Living Learning Community beginning in February
Living Learning Community spaces are filled first-come first-served based on housing application date and meeting eligibility requirements. Application to the Living Learning Community does not guarantee acceptance to a community.