Argenta Hall houses up to 750 students and is located near Nye Hall. This coed residence hall is composed of large triple rooms with a bathroom/shower in each room. Laundry, TV and study rooms are located on each floor. The Mezzanine level includes a main lounge.
Argenta Hall was opened in August of 2000. The second phase opened in August of 2003. The Downunder Cafe is located on the ground floor of the building.
- Houses up to 750 residents - 7 stories
- Triple (3 per room) Occupancy
- Single-sex by room
- Bathroom and shower in each room
- Bedrooms and hallway fully carpeted
- Television and quiet-study lounges on every floor
- Laundry and vending facilities
- Front desks open virtually 24 hours/day
- Wired and wireless internet connection in each room
- Free in-room wireless internet
- Each resident has a single, bunkable oak bed with 80" long mattresses.
- Each resident has a desk, chair, and dresser
- 2 bookcases per room
- Window coverings on all windows