Summer Jobs Available - Summer 2013
HURRY! APPLICATIONS ARE DUE APRIL 10th AT 12noon!
Looking for a way to make money this summer?
- Interested in a challenging summer experience?
- Interested in meeting new people and experiencing a fast paced, ever changing summer work experience?
- Interested in building your resume and gaining leadership experience?
The Department of Residential Life, Housing & Food Services is currently looking for students interested in our live-in staff positions for summer 2013. Compensation includes free room and a meal plan.
Two different positions are available!
Both Summer Resident Assistants and Conference Staff will be responsible for desk shifts at any time within a 24 hour period, on-call and duty shifts, Central Housing Office hours, Linen preparation and retrieval, conducting residence hall tours and to complete tasks that require physical motor skills when needed.
Summer Resident Assistant Position
- Summer Resident Assistant Staff will work directly with university students residing in a residence hall during the summer. These staff members will work to develop floor communities through regular student interactions and implementing programming. Additional typical duties include on-duty rotation, customer service, and back up support for Summer Conference Staff.
Summer Conference Assistant Position
- Summer Conference Staff will work directly with visiting summer conferences and camp groups. These staff members will assist in preparing residence hall accommodations for conference arrivals & departures with typical duties including linen & key preparation, on-duty rotation, customer service and backup support for Summer Resident Assistant Staff.