Apply to Become an RA/CA
- Click on the application link below.
- Complete the entire PDF application. Note: you will need to complete the application in one sitting; you will not be able to save the file and return to it.
- When your application is complete, print it out and sign it.
- Complete the short essay questions on separate sheet and attach to the application.
- Attach a copy of your resume to the application. Your resume should include:
- Your full name
- Previous employment, including dates of employment, employer, job title, etc.
- Any leadership experience
- Any volunteer experience
- Attach a copy of unofficial transcripts for all colleges attended
- Submit your completed application, short essay answers and resume to the Residential Life, Housing & Food Services office no later than 5pm on Monday, January 26, 2015.
Have you been a Student Staff Member before and are reapplying this year? Contact Kristi Burch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Form Instructions
- Click on the reference form link below.
- Print out a copy of this reference form (or two should you be submitting two references).
- Complete and sign the top section in the gray box entitled, "To be completed by applicant".
- Provide this form to the person(s) you've asked to serve as your reference. Ask them to return to Residential Life, Housing & Food Services no later than Monday, January 26, 2015 by 5pm.