Apply to Become an Academic Mentor
- Click on the application link below.
- Complete the entire PDF application. Note: you will need to complete the application in one sitting; you will not be able to save the file and return to it.
- When your application is complete, print it out and sign it.
- Complete the short essay questions on separate sheet and attach to the application.
- Attach a copy of your resume to the application. Your resume should include:
- Your full name
- Previous employment, including dates of employment, employer, job title, etc.
- Any leadership experience
- Any volunteer experience
- Submit your completed application, short essay answers and resume to the Residential Life, Housing & Food Services office no later than 5pm on Monday, January 27, 2014.
Have you been a Student Staff Member before and are reapplying this year? Contact Kristi Burch at email@example.com
Reference Form Instructions
- Select an Academic professional to write a reference letter on your behalf. This can be someone such as a faculty member, Academic Advisor, or Tutoring Center supervisor.
- There is no form provided, the reference will write and submit their own letter.
- Ask them to submit the reference letter to Residential Life, Housing & Food Services no later than Monday, January 27, 2014.