Documents and Forms
All Honors Program forms are available online. Download each form, type in the information, print the form, get the required signatures, and submit to the Honors Program office by the deadline date. Some forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Acceptance Form [DOCX]
Incoming Students Only
Letter of Recommendation form [PDF]
Teacher recommendation form for students applying to the Honors Program. Two recommendations are required, and must include this form in addition to the recommendation letter.
- Living Learning Community Application [WEB]
Application to Graduate in the Honors Program [DOCX]
The Honors Graduation Application is now available online. Submit by the University's Graduation application deadline, in the 2nd week of your final semester.
- Recognition at Graduation Information [PDF]
Honors Course Schedule
Honors Graduate Course Approval
Honors in the Major
- Honors in the Major example: ANTH [PDF]
- Honors in the Major example: BUS [PDF]
- Honors in the Major example: PSY [PDF]
- Honors in the Major: Guidelines and Form [DOCX]
Honors Senior Thesis/Project in the Major
- Guidelines/Form for Honors Senior Thesis/Project in the Major [DOCX]
- Senior Thesis Handbook [PDF] [DOCX]
Honors Student Ambassadors Program
Honors Student Ambassadors Program Application [WEB]
Application to join the Honors Student Ambassadors Corps
More information about Honors Ambassadors [WEB]
Honors Ambassadors website
Incoming Honors Student Retreat
2014 Retreat Brochure and Reservation Form [PDF]
The Retreat is an excellent opportunity to get to know other Honors students and Honors staff while learning more about the Honors Program. Activities include: games, volleyball, kayaking, swimming, and a 2-hour Lake Tahoe lunch cruise aboard the M.S. Dixie II.
- 4-H Waiver [PDF]
- Hon 410 Area Study Form [DOCX]
- Honors Study Abroad Scholarship Application [PDF]
- Leave of Absence form [DOCX]
- Sample Travel Journal [PDF]
National Fellowships Fair Presentation [PDF]
Presentation from the latest Fellowship Fair
Office of Undergraduate Fellowships [WEB]
Link to the Office of Undergraduate Fellowships website
Permission to Publicize Name
Student Research and IRB
- Federal exemptions [PDF]
- Federal research definitions [DOCX]
- University Student Research Policy [DOCX]
Submitting your Honors Thesis
- Checklist for Submitting Your Thesis [DOCX]
Example of Title and Signature Pages [DOC]
An example of the required formatting.
Template: Signature Page [DOCX]
Use this template to create the required signature page of your thesis.
Template: Title Page [DOC]
Use this template to create the required title page of your thesis.