Thesis Filing Guidelines
Filing your master’s thesis at the Graduate Division is one of the final steps leading to the award of your graduate degree. Your manuscript is a scholarly presentation of the results of the research you conducted. University of Nevada, Reno upholds the tradition that you have an obligation to make your research available to other scholars. This is done when the Graduate School submits your manuscript to the University Library.
- Thesis/Dissertation Guidelines and Submission Requirements (Review this document first)
- Committee Approval page (3 committee members)
- Committee Approval page (4 committee members)
- Master's Microfilming Agreement (Only if you are submitting paper print this)
- Master's Complete Microfilming Agreement
- Master's Degree - Notice of Completion
- Final Review Approval
Attention:The SafeAssign requirement has been waived for the May 2014 graduates.
The WebCampus SafeAssign plagiarism tool is not available due to an unannounced software update.
The Final Review Approval Form is required, but the SafeAssign Grad Check Report requirement has been waived.
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate School at (775) 784-6869.
- Exit Survey