Doctoral Dissertation Filing Guidelines
Filing your doctoral dissertation at the Graduate Division is one of the final steps leading to the award of your graduate degree. Your manuscript is a scholarly presentation of the results of the research you conducted. University of Nevada, Reno upholds the tradition that you have an obligation to make your research available to other scholars. This is done when the Graduate School submits your manuscript to the University Library UMI Dissertation Publishing Service. However, you may request that your dissertation be forwarded as soon as the degrees have been awarded.
- Dissertation/Thesis guidelines and submission requirements (Review this document first)
- Committee Approval page (5 committee members)
- Committee Approval page (6 committee members)
- Doctoral Microfilming Agreement (Only if you are submitting paper, print this)
- Doctoral Complete Microfilming Agreement
- Doctoral Degree Notice of Completion
- Final Review Approval
Attention:The SafeAssign requirement has been waived for the May 2014 graduates.
The WebCampus SafeAssign plagiarism tool is not available due to an unannounced software update.
The Final Review Approval Form is required, but the SafeAssign Grad Check Report requirement has been waived.
If you have any questions, please contact the Graduate School at (775) 784-6869.
- Survey of Earned Doctorates
- Exit Survey