Admissions & Financial Aid
University of Nevada, Reno
- For new college students a high school core GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Taking the ACT/SAT is required for all first time freshmen
- If a new student does not meet the GPA requirement an SAT combined Reading and Math score of 1040 or an ACT composite score of 22 can be used.
- Official high school transcript
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- University of Nevada, Reno Application for Admission
Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Scholarship Search
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Nevada Millennium Scholarship
- The Gates Millennium Scholars Program