To participate in recruitment:
- Complete the recruitment form.
- Contact the fraternity you are interested in through the contacts list on this website or via information located in the chapter section to reach a chapter officer
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, the time required, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the chapter that fits you and what you are looking for in a fraternity.
- Sign an invitation to membership with the chapter and the Multicultural Council
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
Multicultural Sorority & Fraternity Recruitment
Our culturally based fraternities and sororities conduct recruitment throughout the year. Each group posts and maintains their own schedule of events, which are posted on chapter websites and other locations on campus.
Multicultural Greek Council(MGC)
The Multicultural Greek Council (MGC) is the governing body and policy-making organization of the University of Nevada Multicultural system. Established in 2007, the Multicultural Greek Council was formed in order to launch a more diverse cooperative existence between sorority and fraternal orders, better meet their individual and joint needs, and voice their concerns while maintaining good faith with the University.