To participate in formal recruitment:
- Complete the IFC Recruitment registration form.
- Contact the fraternity you are interested in through the contacts list on this website or via information given out at [g] movement tables.
- Attend as many recruitment events as you can.
- Ask questions about the process, financial obligations, the time required, community service, athletics, academics, benefits, etc.
- Choose the chapter that fits you and what you are looking for in a fraternity.
- Sign a Bid Card with the chapter and the Interfraternity Council (IFC).
- Find out the time and location of the first meeting for new members of the chapter you have chosen to associate with.
Interfraternity Fraternity Recruitment
Fraternity Recruitment takes place after the first two weeks of each semester and is governed by the Interfraternity Council (IFC).
For more information or questions contact email@example.com
The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body and policy-making organization of the University of Nevada fraternity system. The IFC meets on Monday at 4:30 in the Joe Crowley Student Union, Rita Laden Senate Chambers throughout the academic year to discuss pertinent issues for the Greek and surrounding communities. IFC's chief purpose is to coordinate the effort of the individual fraternities in matters of philanthropy, scholarship, recruitment and University relations.
IFC Council Membership
- Alpha Epsilon Pi
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Kappa Alpha Psi
- Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Mu Alpha
- Pi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
- Sigma Nu
- Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Theta Chi