Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Founded: November 1, 1901
- Founding at Nevada: April 12, 1997
- Founding Principles: Virtue, Diligence, and Brotherly Love
- Chapter Strengths: 4-year development program, strong programming and activities, and incredible national conferences and leadership conventions for all members.
- New Member Dues: $535
- Active Member Dues: $400
- Length of Pledge Period: At Sigma Phi Epsilon, we have no pledges. When a man joins a chapter, he is a full member. However, it takes an entire school year to progress through the member development program.
- Scholarships available: Yes, Balanced Man Scholarship
- House Phone: Not Applicable