This unit is responsible for the budgeting and accounting of all construction, remodeling and renovation projects on the campus as well as the Facilities Services department's operational expenses, information requests, technology support, administrative correspondence, and record retention. Call (775) 784-6514 for further assistance.
Parking and Transportation Services distributes official parking permits for the university community, coordinates visitor special event parking, regulates the use of parking spaces on campus, and provides shuttle service to many locations around the campus. Permits and parking information are available at the office, on 16th street ( located next to the West Stadium Parking Complex). For further information contact Parking and Transportation Services at (775) 784-4654.
- Director: Amanda Evans (775) 682-5683
- Administrative Assistant: Vacant
- Facilities Accounting Manager: Dawn Harada (775) 682-9245
- Facilities Construction/Project Accounting: Linda Gierhart (775) 682-7211
- Facilities/Campus Utilities Accountant: David White (775) 682-7198
- Facilities Personnel/Salary Savings: Michele Morrow (775) 682-7197
- Facilities Maintenance Services Accounting: Chelsea Sawyer (775) 682-7701