The College of Engineering is proud to partner with seven companies.
What is the Corporate Partners program?
The Corporate Partners program at the College of Engineering of the University of Nevada, Reno, brings together a select group of companies and firms to collaborate with engineering and computer science educators, researchers and students. The mission of the program is to generate interactions between the College and the Corporate Partners that bridge the gap between theory and practice and bring a competitive edge to the College of Engineering, the partners, the region, the state and the nation.
How can I become a Corporate Partner?
You can join the Corporate Partners program with a $10,000 gift to the University of Nevada, Reno Foundation - College of Engineering, of which $8,500 is tax-deductible. This additional funding provides a vital portion of our strategic commitment to offer our students a state-of-the art education, to encourage outstanding faculty and to promote the College as a leader in Engineering education.
For more information about the program, please contact Mui Condon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 682-6015.
Benefits for Corporate Partners
- College of Engineering Associates Group: Membership includes annual meetings with the dean, associate dean and department chairs.
- Invitations to special events: Events include the Engineering Spring Celebration, invitations to seminars, lectures, demonstrations and senior capstone classes.
- Recruitment opportunities: Connect with students through the College's Career Pipeline, Engineers Week and the Society of Women Engineers. Corporate Partners will be invited to work with student chapters of the professional organizations and to speak with student members about their companies/firms at a working lunch on campus.
- Special recognition and visibility: Corporate Partners will be recognized at College events and in publications, including but not limited to: the Engineering Spring Celebration; "Nevada Engineering, "the College's annual magazine; and the College website. Their logos will also be displayed in prominent areas of the College and at College functions.
- Affiliations with the dean, faculty and administrators: Help with identifying and contracting faculty and/or students at the College who are teaching and/or researching topics of interest to you.