Hong Kong Polytechnic University
At a Glance
- Fall semester (Early September to early January)
- Spring semester (Early January to early May)
- Academic year
- Summer programs (Mid May to late June)
- Fall semester: April 15
- Spring semester: October 15
- Summer semester: April 30
For more information:
Hong Kong Polytechnic University is the largest public university in Hong Kong, with more than 30,000 students, including over 1,000 international students, on campus. Hong Kong is a vibrant, modern city conveniently located for travel to other cities and countries in Asia.
Most courses offered are taught in English, and students can apply to live in campus residence halls. Polytechnic University's website offers detailed information about academics, campus life and the application process.
The University offers a wide range of programs for engineering students, including majors in the following departments:
- Department of Applied Physics
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Computing
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronic and Information Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Interdisciplinary Division of Biomedical Engineering
How to Apply
Application information is available on Polytechnic University's website. Interested students should contact Indira Chatterjee at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.