EWHA Womans University
At a Glance
- Fall semester (September 1 to mid December)
- Spring semester (March 2 to mid June)
- Academic year
- Fall semester: April 15 - May 15
- Spring semester: October 15 to November 15
Located in Seoul, South Korea, Ewha Womans University is one of Korea's top universities. It's College of Engineering, which was established in 1996, was the world's first women's College of Engineering.
While the university's roots are in education for women, the exchange program at EWHA Womans University is open to all students, both men and women, for either a semester or a full academic year.
Exchange students are allowed to enroll in almost all courses offered at the University, and English-language courses are offered in a range of fields, including art and design, business, Korean studies, economics and more.
How to Apply
Please review the Information Sheet, Health & Medical Clearance form and application guide for Fall 2014.
- Fill out the Online Application between April 15 - May 15. Please note that we accept online applications only and there aren't any documents required as a hard-copy. The application website is most recommended for use with Internet Explorer version 8.0 or above.
- Submit the required documents as attachments to your online application.
- Face Photo File 3cm * 4cm (in jpg form)
- Copy of Academic Transcript (scanned file in jpg form)
- Copy of Health & Medical Clearance (scanned file in jpg form): Only for those who wish to stay at on-campus dormitory
- Copy of Valid Passport (only the first bio-page in jpg form)
- Statement of Purpose (should be typed within 1,000 words)
- Once admitted, students will be asked to submit a copy of their Overseas Health Insurance Certificate (This should cover students' medical expenses in Korea). Submit this form once your receive their acceptance package in June 2014.
Interested students should contact Indira Chatterjee at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.