Extractive Metallurgy, Minor
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
This minor is open to all students in an engineering degree program except students in the extractive metallurgy emphasis of the B.S. in Materials Science and Engineering program.
Courses may be used to satisfy the major and minor requirements simultaneously. For specific course requirements, please visit the course catalog.
Searching the General Catalog
The University maintains all of its official academic information in the General Course Catalog. When visiting the General Course Catalog, users are recommended to use the search box in the upper-right area of the website. It is also helpful to narrow your search using the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Entire Catalog: This option will perform a keyword search over all information in the catalog.
- Courses: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of individual courses offered by the University.
- Programs: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of degree programs offered by the University.
- Hierarchy Items: This option will perform a keyword search over the names of University units, including colleges, departments and centers.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact Chemical and Materials Engineering
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557