Instructions for Clinical Experiences
So here's what students need to do:
- Scan and print a copy of your government ID and attach to printed online form. (ex: driver's license or passport). Image must be at least the same size as the item being scanned or larger. Scanners are located in LRC or 1st floor Computer lab and copies are $.10 each.
- Complete the practicum form online and print a copy: Practicum form DEADLINE HAS PASSED. PLEASE CONTACT CAC@UNR.EDU FOR LINK IF STILL NEEDED
- Staple your scanned ID copy to the front of the printed form.
- Take this packet to your course instructor and have them verify your ID and sign/date your form. Keep packet in your possession at all times.
- Deposit this packet in the secure mail slot located on the 2nd floor, WRB, left of the door of the CAC office 2004
If course instructors or GA's are going to be at the school too, they must complete the same ID scanning procedures as students.
Scanning is good for one calendar year. (Fall through Spring)
Deadline: Id scanning forms are due on Friday of the second week of fall and spring semesters. It is not necessary to have a placement first! Id scanning is a separate process and needs to be completed within the first two weeks of each semester. Please note: WCSD reserves the right to refuse school access to late submissions.
UNR Security Policy:
The person completing ID scanning must keep all parts of their packet in their possession at all times
The online submission and packet deposited in the designated mail slot has been deemed secure by the UNR Security Officer.