Instructions for Field Experiences
So here's what needs to be done by September 6th:
- Student needs to scan in their government ID for attaching to online form. (ex: driver's License or passport, NOT UNR ID)
- Complete the ID scanning form online using this link: http://www.formstack.com/forms/?1531852-6LkERep40C
- Students will be instructed to print a copy of their form upon submission. Students will bring the printed form to you.
- Course instructors complete the visual check of the student against their embedded picture ID. Course instructors sign the form in the verification box at the top of page 1.
- Course instructors attach a copy of your class roster to the forms collected from each student in the course.
- Course instructors deliver the class roster and forms in one packet to the Office of Field Experiences, room 2004.
If you are going to be at the school too, then complete the online form and we will verify it when you drop your packet off.
Scanning is good for one calendar year.
Deadline: Friday the second week of Fall and Spring semester. It is not necessary to have a placement first! ID scanning is a separate process and needs to be completed within the first two weeks of each semester. Please note: WCSD reserves the right to refuse school access to late submissions.
That's it! As soon as steps 1-6 are completed, your students may begin their field experiences. You will be notified if there is an issue with one of your students. Thank you!