Instructions for Field Experiences
So here's what needs to be done:
- Student needs to scan in their government ID for attaching to online form. (ex: driver's License or passport, NOT UNR ID or a selfie) Please make sure you trim the image before you upload so that the ID is the only thing there and not extra white page.
- Complete the ID scanning form online using this link:
- Students will be instructed to print a copy of their form upon submission. Multiple submissions may delay approval so the form should be submitted ONLY one time per semester during the academic school year.
- Students will bring the printed form to you.
- Course instructors complete the visual check of the student against their embedded picture ID. Course instructors sign the form in the verification box at the top of page 1.
- Course instructors attach a copy of your class roster to the forms collected from each student in the course.
- Course instructors deliver the class roster and forms in one packet to the Office of Field Experiences, room 2004.
If you are going to be at the school too, then complete the online form and we will verify it when you drop your packet off.
Scanning is good for one calendar year.
Deadline: Id scanning forms are due on Friday of the second week of fall and spring semesters. It is not necessary to have a placement first! Id scanning is a separate process and needs to be completed within the first two weeks of each semester. Please note: WCSD reserves the right to refuse school access to late submissions.