Phone: (775) 682-7530
- Website: http://www.civic-acts-4engagement.com
- Website: http://www.drmmferrara.com/ftp___drmmferrara.com/Welcome.html
- Curriculum Vitae
- Ph.D., Texas A&M University
- M.A., College of Saint Rose
- B.S., State University of New York at Albany
Research/outreach areas: Single-gender education for teachers; civic and family engagement; professional development; Outreach activities invite students to become more active members of their community as well as encourage community members to become part of the school community.
Relevant experience: Department Chairperson - Curriculum, Teaching, and Learning (UNR); Elementary Chairperson (State University of New York at New Paltz); Secondary Chair and Director of Field Based Experiences (Central Connecticut State University); Co-Director of Urban Settings (Texas A&M University). Special education and PreK - grade 12 teacher in New York and Texas.