Application to reserve the COE Computer Lab
- The College of Education Computer Lab is used heavily by COE students in connection with a full range of courses. Therefore, it may not be possible to schedule the lab in any given semester.
- There are a total of 30 workstations (+ 1 instructional workstation/smart classroom podium) available for reservation (the back lab area and 6 WebCT testing workstations located in the front lab are NOT available for reservations. If you have questions, please send an email and we will do our best to accommodate your event.
- All formal requests must be made at least three weeks in advance.
- If a request is approved, all users must arrange for a lab orientation session to be held before the first scheduled use takes place. This orientation session can be arranged only with the student COE Main Computer Lab Manager (Leping Liu - 682-5511 in the lab, or by e-mail at email@example.com). This needs to only be done once each semester.
- There must be an official COE Main Computer Lab Proctor present at all times during computer use. If a proctor has been scheduled to work at the time the lab will be used, there will be no charge to the users for his/her services. If not, the user will need to directly pay a lab proctor (current proctor wages vary from $8.25 to $8.75).
- If the use is approved it will be the responsibility of the user to contact the student lab manager to arrange to have an official student proctor work during the time the user is scheduled. If no proctor is willing to work, the user will be allowed to use the lab only while an official proctor is on duty. UNR COE faculty/staff should contact Leping Liu first. All others may follow this procedure:
- Check the COE Main Computer Lab Monthly Schedules
- If the lab appears not be scheduled at the time you need to use it, fill out the online application form below at least three weeks in advance.
View a mobile optimized version of this form.