The unit has the leadership, authority, budget, personnel, facilities, and resources, including information technology resources, for preparation of candidates to meet professional, state, and institutional standards.
IR Standard 6
|6.1 ||How do the unit's governance system and resources contribute to adequately preparing candidates to meet professional, state, and institutional standards? |
|6.2 ||Please respond to 6.2.a if this is the standard on which the unit is moving to the target level. If it is not the standard on which you are moving to the target level, respond to 6.2.b. |
|6.2.a ||Standard on which the unit is moving to the target level |
- Describe areas of the standard at which the unit is currently performing at the target level.
- Summarize activities and their impact on candidate performance and program quality that have led to target level performance.
- Discuss plans and timelines for obtaining and/or sustaining target level performance as articulated in the rubrics of unit Standard 6.
|6.2.b ||Continuous improvement |
- Summarize activities and changes based on data that have led to continuous improvement of candidate performance and program quality.
- Discuss plans for sustaining and enhancing performance through continuous improvement as articulated in unit Standard 6.
|6.3.a ||Policies, procedures, and practices for governance and operations of the unit |
|6.3.b ||Organizational chart and/or description of the unit governance structure and its relationship to institutional governance structure |
|6.3.c ||Policies, procedures, and practices for candidate services such as counseling and advising |
|6.3.d ||Policies, procedures, and practices for candidate recruitment and admission, and accessibility to candidates and the education community |
|6.3.e ||Academic calendars, catalogs, unit publications, grading policies, and unit advertising |
|6.3.f ||Unit budget, with provisions for assessment, technology, professional development, and support for off-campus, distance learning, and alternative route programs when applicable |
|6.3.g ||Budgets of comparable units with clinical components on campus or similar units at other campuses |
|6.3.h ||Policies, procedures, and practices for faculty workload and summary of faculty workload |
|6.3.i ||Candidates' access to physical and/or virtual classrooms, computer labs, curriculum resources, and library resources that support teaching and learning |
|6.3.j ||Candidates' access to distance learning including support services and resources, if applicable |