Registration for Elko, April 2014 and Reno / Las Vegas May 2014
Registration is now open for the following examination sessions:
- Elko: April 26, 2014 at 9:00am
- Reno: May 3, 2014 at 9:00am
- Las Vegas: May 3, 2014 at 10:30am
You must provide your teacher's license number issued to you by the Department of Education to register. You can search for your number at Department of Education's Teacher Search. If you do not yet have a teacher's license, please put your birth month (2-digits) and birth day (2-digits) in the license # field. We do not need your birth year. THOSE THAT UTILIZE THEIR BIRTH MONTH AND BIRTH DAY FOR REGISTRATION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO REPORT THEIR RESULTS TO DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. WE WILL ONLY REPORT FOR THOSE WITH A LICENSE NUMBER!!!
Available Exam Locations
- Elko High School SATURDAY APRIL 26, 2014
987 College Avenue, Junior Building, Room J1, Elko, NV 89801
- RENO GENERAL EXAM SATURDAY MAY 3, 2014
William J. Raggio College of Education Building, #2030, 2nd floor
- LAS VEGAS GENERAL EXAM SATURDAY MAY 3, 2014
Keller Middle School
301 N. Fogg Street (Stewart & Fogg), Las Vegas, NV 89110
- Registration: Registration is required and will be open until the Wednesday before your scheduled test date or until session fills. If you are registering/ paying on behalf of someone else, please make sure you include the name of the actual individual who is testing in the "Shipping Address" field. LICENSE NUMBERS ARE REQUIRED FOR REPORTED RESULTS!!! IF YOU ONLY SUPPLY YOUR BIRTH MONTH AND DAY, AS YOU DO NOT YET HAVE A LICENSE, YOUR RESULTS WILL NOT BE REPORTED. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION HAS NO WAY TO TRACK THEM!!!!!!! THEREFORE IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SUPPLY THEM WITH A COPY OF YOUR RESULTS - THANK YOU
- Confirmation: You will receive a Confirmation E-mail/ Admission Ticket from email@example.com no later than Thurs PM prior to the test date. Please print the admission ticket and bring it to the exam. This is not the automatically generated transaction receipt. Please check your junk-mail folder the week of the exam for this admission ticket e-mail.
- Time-Limit: You will have around 2 hours and 15 minutes to complete your examination(s). Each exam is between 50 and 70 questions long (multiple choice & true/ false questions only).
- Regular Scoring: Scores are reported to the Department of Education and postmarked to you within 6 weeks (IF WE ARE GIVEN A LICENSE NUMBER - THOSE THAT PROVIDE BIRTH MONTHS / BIRTH DAYS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THE RESULTS - THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS).
- Expedited Scoring: Scores are reported to the Department of Education and postmarked to you within 3-5 business days (costs an additional $10 per exam) (IF WE ARE GIVEN A LICENSE NUMBER - THOSE THAT PROVIDE BIRTH MONTH / BIRTH DAYS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLYING THE RESULTS - THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS). As an additional courtesy, we allow those who paid for expedited scoring to request their unofficial results by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, NO EARLIER than the Wednesday after testing and we will respond by the fifth business day. We do not automatically email unofficial results - we must first receive an e-mailed request. We will not release unofficial results with regular scoring OR over the phone.
- Study Guide: Nevada School Law for Teachers study guide (HOT PINK cover) by the Educational Leadership Department at the University. Details on how to purchase can be found at the Nevada School Law website FAQs. Due to minimal Legislative Law changes effective 2013 both the ORANGE and HOT PINK covered books can be used as study guides - any older editions will have incorrect information.
- Examinations Available: (1) Nevada School Law (provision 0001), (2) Nevada Constitution (provision 0002), and (3) US Constitution (provision 0003). All three examinations are offered in 1 exam booklet and we will score the number of examinations that you paid for in your test package. PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL BE CHARGED $5.00 FEE (SCORES WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAID) IF YOU MARK IN THE TEST BOOKLETS!!!!!
Make your test package selection here: Click the one button which reflects the total number of examinations you need. If you need to take two then click the "2 exams" only - NOT "1 exam" twice.
- Refund Policy: No Refunds will be issued after registration. We will hold unused funds for up to 365 days which you can transfer to a future test date. You must contact us approximately 4 weeks in advance if you wish to transfer your unused funding to a different date.
For additional information, contact Amaia Oiz at email@example.com