EL 791 - Special Topics: Nevada School of Law & Nevada Constitution Course
2017 SPRING CLASS
Friday, TBD: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Saturday, TBD: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
To take this course, you must register through Extended Studies. Please contact Academic Credit Options (ACO) at Extended Studies for more information: 775-784-4062, 1-800-233-8928, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have a bachelors degree to enroll in Extended Studies courses.
Please Note: Transcripts will not be available until the end of each semester, so make sure to give yourself enough time for provision removal.
Transcripts can only be obtained through Admissions and Records: (775) 784-4700.
This two-day intensive course is an alternative to testing for those in need of removing the Nevada School Law (NSL) and Nevada Constitution (NC) provisions from their licenses. Successful completion of this course meets state licensure requirements. The Friday and Saturday classes meet on the University of Nevada, Reno campus in room 2008 in the William Raggio Building (WRB).
Please contact Academic Credit Options (ACO) at Extended Studies for more information:
Register for this course on MyNevada.
Registration, Credits, & Costs
- Section 791: 1 graduate credit
- Tuition: $281.00 plus applicable cashier fees.
- Non-Resident fee: additional $290.50.
- Textbook cost and UNR Graduate Special Application fee is additional
The 2016 Study Guide can be found at either of the following bookstores
- University of Nevada- ASUN Bookstore, 87 West Stadium Way, Reno, NV 89557, (775) 784-6597
- Rebel Books- 4650 S. Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89119, (702) 891-0276
We updated the Nevada School Law Handbook for Teachers and a 2016 edition (gray cover) is available at both the Reno and Las Vegas bookstores. This study guide covers all three exams. New tests were written and started being used October 2016 and will be used going forward. The 2016 (gray cover) handbook corresponds with these new tests and we highly recommend that you purchase a new one as it has updated information. If you choose to study from the old 2013 edition (hot pink cover), you do so at your own risk.
For your information:
- Preregistration and payment are required. These courses always fill with a waiting list. REGISTER EARLY!
- Please register on MyNEVADA .