skip to main content

Secondary School Teacher Licensure

If you wish to teach in grades K-12 in Nevada you must have a teaching license. A license is issued by the Nevada Department of Education following completion of a recognized teacher preparation program.

The College of Education offers teacher preparation programs and specialized licenses or endorsements as undergraduate majors as well as for those who have already completed a Bachelor's degree.

Related Degrees and Programs

Contact College of Education

Phone (775) 784-4345 (Main)
(775) 784-4298 (Advising Center)
Fax (775) 784-6298
Location William J. Raggio
Address University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557

Take the next step...