Special Education, Master of Education Degree
- Completion of the program application
- Passing scores Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators in Reading, Writing, and Math or CBEST. If you provide evidence of a Nevada Teaching License without a provision for the basic skills test or have a master's degree in another area, you are exempt from this requirement.
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Statement of professional goals
- 1-2 page resume
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Qualified in the professional judgment of the program faculty
The specific curriculum requirements are adapted to the professional needs of the student. Students should not enroll in any graduate-level course without first securing the approval of the program that such a course is acceptable.