Bachelor of Science in Integrated Elementary Teaching
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
This innovative program prepares you to be an elementary teacher in Nevada for grades K-8. In addition, you earn an additional license or endorsement that enables you to be effective and prepared for today's diverse classrooms:
- Early childhood education
- Special education, and/or
- English as a second language.
This program is 120 credits, and graduates must complete an additional internship semester (following graduation) to meet licensure requirement and be prepared to teach.
Related Degrees and Programs
Contact College of Education
(775) 784-4345 (Main)
(775) 784-4298 (Advising Center)
|Location||William J. Raggio|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557