Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS)
This major prepares students to work with children, adolescents, teens, and families in a variety of professions. The study of theory and research findings is coordinated with a variety of supervised field experiences. You investigate the ways individuals interact within the family system and with the larger socioeconomic environment, as well as the process of biosocial, psychosocial, and cognitive development across the lifespan.
For more information, please contact the HDFS Advising and Internships Office at (775) 682-6838.
Related Degrees and Programs
- Human Development and Family Studies, Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies (HDFS)
- Post-Baccalaureate Program in Early Childhood Education Teacher Licensure
- Master of Science in Human Development and Family Studies
Contact College of Education
(775) 784-4345 (Main)
(775) 784-4298 (Advising Center)
|Location||William J. Raggio|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557