View the Dean's List of education's finest scholars.
The College of Education at the University of Nevada, Reno is a recognized leader in shaping the future and transforming lives through quality education for all.
The College of Education...
- Prepares well-qualified educators, human development specialists, counselors, administrators, and other professionals to address critical community needs;
- Conducts original research and scholarship to improve the knowledge base in professional practice and policy;
- Engaged with the state, local school districts, and communities through outreach and reciprocal partnerships to strengthen social, educational, and economic well-being of all Nevada Citizens, including children; and
- Cultivates professionals who are culturally competent, locally relevant, and globally aware.
In all of its activities, College of Education faculty and staff embrace the following values for our graduates and ourselves.
- We value diversity, including but not limited to age, ethnicity, class, gender, indigeneity, language, disability, ability, race, sexual identity, religious status, gender expression, educational background, geographic context, nationality, immigration status, income, marital status, parental status, and work experiences.
- We value ethical practice and abide by the ethical guidelines of each of our respective professional organizations.
- We value integrity in all of our actions.
- We value equity.
- We value respect.
- We value a culture of caring and relationship building.
The College of Education is proud to make a difference in the lives of Nevada students throughout our community. We're also grateful for the community support that enables our work to go on. Learn about how you can support education in Nevada.